Friday, August 17, 2012

Its life.......


Hi Guys,

We must welcome the future, remembering that soon it will be the past; and we must respect the past, remembering that it was once all that was humanly possible.


- Pictures & Quotes





An ugly personality Destroys a pretty face.


If there ever comes a day when we can't be together.....
Keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever

If you succeed in Cheating someone, Don't think that the person is fool... Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved...!!


I'm not a perfect girl. I'll annoy you, piss you off, say stupid stuff, and then take it back. But all that aside, you'll never find a girl who loves you more than me.



If I had my life to live over again... Next time I would find you sooner so that I could love longer.

A real man never stop trying to show a woman how much she means to him, even after he's got her.




If  someone asks me who I want to be with, I would simply say, "Someone who can understand, that I'm not perfect and who will never leave me because of someone else".

If you want me, Show me, If you need me, Tell me. If you have me, Show me off. If I'm worth it, Fight for me.

When I text you, It means I miss you. When I don't text you, it means I'm waiting for you to miss me.

I might not be perfect, but neither are you..... So, go and check your mistakes Before rating MINE






















Regards,
Abhishek Alakat





No comments:

Post a Comment