Wednesday, November 27, 2013

No Hard Feelings!!





Open Letter 



People Change, but memories don't.


I still spend half of my nights opening your profile and starring at your pictures, Making my heart understand this is not the person I used to love anymore.


Still visit your Whatsapp and simply watch you come online and change it to last seen at something something,


I still can't believe we don't talk now... :*(

I still press the green button on my cellphone just to kill the red one alongside ,

My heart still yearns to hear you voice...
I still Google the places where we had gone just to relive the memories we shared ,
I know I won't ever step there again...
I MISS YOU,
You know what's worse, You don't, at all.....



 - Alakat




Fan Page :- Pictures & Quotes

https://www.facebook.com/PicturesHDD

No comments:

Post a Comment